Oh, we love Colorado! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one day we moved here for longer than 4 months. We live on the other side of Academy from the Chapel Hills Mall. I honestly can't remember the name of our ward. haha. All I know is it starts at 11am and it's the church on Lexington and Research, I think? lol.
And Elisa!! We should totally come visit you guys!!! I'll have to talk to Tyler and see when/if that would be possible!
Hello!! Tyler and I met in Midway at Soldier Hollow when I was 13 and he was 16. We were both on the cross-country ski team. We were friends for a couple years before we started to really like each other. We dated for a year before Tyler left on his mission to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. After two years of writing Tyler finally came home. A little over a year and a half later we were married in the Timpanogos Temple. And now we're living happily ever after. :)
4 comments:
oh how I miss my home...its so purdy! I hope you guys are enjoying it there!!!!! What ward/stake are you in?? Where do you live haha
Looks like you guys are having fun! I love your pictures. Jake wants to know when you are coming out to visit us in the dirty south.
Oh, we love Colorado! I honestly wouldn't be surprised if one day we moved here for longer than 4 months. We live on the other side of Academy from the Chapel Hills Mall. I honestly can't remember the name of our ward. haha. All I know is it starts at 11am and it's the church on Lexington and Research, I think? lol.
And Elisa!! We should totally come visit you guys!!! I'll have to talk to Tyler and see when/if that would be possible!
geez you live really close to my house and are in my old ward I think! 13th ward?
Post a Comment