Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tagged by Lyndi

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:

1. Sophomore at Timpanogos High School
2. Working as a server at The Seville retirement center
3. Hooked up Tyler for 5 months :)
4. Member of the Soldier Hollow cross-country ski team
5. Battling anorexia...stupid stupid stupid...

5 Things on my to do list for today:

1. Homework
2. Homework
3. American Idol
4. Clean house/ do laundry
5. Call my Hubber before bed. (he's on another short business trip, left this afternoon and back tomorrow night.)

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:

1. Pay tithing
2. Buy a house
3. Take my and Ty's parents on a sick cruise!
4. Spend a few weeks in Ty's mission Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5. And knowing me, I'd save most of it and be scared to spend it. ha, Ty and I create a good balance!

5 Places I have lived:

1. South Orem, UT
2. North Orem, UT
3. Juneau, Alaska
4. Highlands Ranch, CO
5. Provo, Ut

5 Jobs I have held:

1. Custom Decorators Rep
2. Ruby River Steak House busser/hostess
3. Dialogue Marketing
4. Del Sol/ Alaska Apparel
5. Food Sampler at Costco

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 Years:

1. Graduated!
2. Be a mom :)
3. Speaking/ learning French and Portuguese
4. Been to at least two countries I've never been before.
5. Write children's books.

5 People I tag:

Monica Jensen
Alyssa Hepworth
Elisa Jensen
Emily Jensen
Aubree Midgley

1 comment:

kenna said...

Food sampler at Costco?!

My DREAM JOB.

PS. You are a doll, let's hang out soon. Really.