Well, I'll start with Tyler. As most of you know Tyler and I spent our first summer married in beautiful Denve
r, Colorado! Tyler was selling Comcast door-to-door, and I worked at good old Costco cooking up delicious samples for the members to eat and gave fabulous pitches so they would buy my product. :) ha. Well, Tyler did an amazing job his first year selling. So he decided to continue on this path. Ty's Uncle Brad owns Big Dog Satellite, which is a 10 year old, well established company. However, they do not have a summer sales division of his company. So Tyler had the brilliant idea of starting one up! Things are going GREAT!!! There are already almost 30 guys ready to go out and sell, and more signing every day! I'm so proud of Tyler and how hard he has worked to get good, qualified guys working toward this company.It looks like we will be heading out to Colorado again. Our office will be in Colorado Springs and there will be another office in South Denver. Yup, that's where we were last year. We LOVED Colorado! So we are super excited.
The things we like about this Summer Sales Company:- It's honest. You are saving people money, not making them spend more money on something they don't really need.
- There are 4 different products they are selling: Dish Network or Direct TV, Internet, Phone, and Security Systems (less emphasis on the latter).
- It's been around for 10 years so they have the funding to back this up.
- We know the owners!!! They are honest and we know we'll get paid what we earn.
- Once again we will be able to go on a cruise at the end of the season!! Or something even BETTER, but I can't say because it's not set in stone yet, but it's a DEFINITE possibility! :)
- It's nice that we can both go to school at the same time, and we can live off of what we earned during the summer.
As for me, I'm in my Junior year of college. I am studying Elementary Education. This semester we have been focusing on teaching in diverse classrooms. So for my three week field work, I will be working in a more diverse school located in West Jordan. I'm assigned to the First Grade!!! I'm so excited!!! :D It's sure a lot of work. My partner and I will be teaching a science unit that I am super excited for!
So we've been super busy lately so we haven't gotten up to enjoy the slopes the last few weeks. But that all ended FrIdAy!!!! Yay!!! We went up to the Canyons and it was such a beautiful day!!! Blue Sky!! We spent half the day in the park where I attempted some smaller jumps and Tyler went off the biggest at the resort. :) Hey, I've only been downhill skiing for a few seasons. He's done it since he could walk. Anyways, I got some good pictures of my super sexy husband showin how it's done.
Tyler felt bad so he took a picture of me. :)

I know, I felt like I was at the X games as well!!! haha.Friday night Tyler had a boy's night and he, Garrett, and Mike all went to the M.C. Hammer and Vanilla Ice Concert at UVU. They had a blast! Mike even got to dance up on stage with MC Hammer! That was pretty much Mike's favorite night of his life so far. For those
of you who don't know, these are pretty much the only singers Mike listens to. If he could have gone to Celine Dion, his life could have been complete. ha.While at the concert the boys fought their way to the very front, right up to the stage. Ty felt a tap on his shoulder and sure enough there was my cousin Jerry! ha, so the guys all danced and sang all night long.
During this life fulfilling evening for the boys I attempted to have a girls night.
ha, well turned out the only one who could play with me was my mom. :) First we visited my grandparents and then we went to see Twilight at the fabulous Dollar Theater!!! :D And you know what... I liked it once again. Ya, sure I agree some of the characters weren't the best and it was super cheesie, but I still thought it was entertaining!Well, I think that's about it for now. :)
4 comments:
Kara, you and Ty are so cute!! We seriously need to do something before you move away too! When are you heading to Hawaii?? Rich and Kellie spilled the beans. Oh my heaven have you been there before?...if not I need to fill you in on where to get the greatest shaved ice (must have)
I wish I was there to have girls night with you!
Andy would love these pics of Tyler skiing, but I don't want to give him any ideas j/k. Crazy. Anyway girls night sounds good for this weekend if you end up not going to ID, so just let me know or I'll try calling Friday night if I don't hear from you.
I can't believe you're moving :-(. We better make the most of it before you guys head out. I hear my hubby just got assigned to be your home teacher :-). Fun times :-)
Post a Comment