Saturday, October 11, 2008

I know we're lame...

Hello Everybody!
You probably all quit looking at our blog because we struggle with keeping it updated...well I do. :)
The fall is finally here and it's now sweater season!!! Tyler and I are loving it! However, we don't like the cold unless there is snow...:) All these mini storms that may or may not come have been killing us. We want a nice storm to come in and place lots of snow in the mountains that will stay!
Conference Sunday Tyler and I took a drive with Jacob (Ty's little bro) up American Fork Canyon. We saw some amazing colors and the drive was just beautiful. Our goal was to touch snow, but it was just too high. Bummer... But it was still fun! Here are some pictures of what we saw!














As many of you know we went on a Mexican cruise last month. It was so much fun! Tyler's old company that he worked for all summer sent all their top sellers on a cruise. We had a window room, as much food as you could possibly imagine. We went snorkeling, wave running over the ocean!!!( that was so much fun! We would jump so high and then come crashing down and salt water would shower us completely! so fun!), boogie boarding, shopping, and visited a natural water blow hole in Mexico! We played ping-pong and basketball on the deck with the ocean and islands surrounding us! We were waited on whenever we wanted. Our room was made up for us twice a day, and we would come in to find towel animals in our room and mints at night. :) Needless to say, we had a blast! We drove there and back with Garrett and Shae. The drive itself was pretty fun. It was long, but we had fun singing and talking, and making fun of Garrett who slept the whole way up and a lot of the way back. :) It was a lot of fun.

I started my job two weeks ago. It's been going really well. I work at a kiosk in Costco selling blinds and carpeting. It's pretty fun because I get to see and talk to a lot of different people, and I see a lot of people that I know which makes time go by a lot faster. :)

Tyler is starting up his summer sales company with Uncle Brad. Ty's been working hard coming up with ideas, the pay scale, and brochures for the company. He's also now starting to sell dish door to door. So if anyone needs dish or direct tv Ty can get you a good deal. :)

Tyler reminded me that I haven't put anything on here about our new car! ha! Last month right before we left on our cruise we bought an Audi! It's a 2002 A4 Turbo. :) It's been a lot of fun. We got the windows tinted and put a nice Oakley sticker on the back windshield. I'll have to put some pictures on here. We have to clean the car first though. Yesterday we went on an adventure to find Trilobites in a place about 40 miles past Delta. We had to drive 20 miles on a dirt and rocky road. Our car is now very very dusty! So we'll clean it up and post some pictures. :D We love it. :D

Well, I think that's pretty good for now. I'll try and post more often so that our posts are more detailed and less crammed. Now I'll try and make a slide show of our cruise pictures. Much love!

2 comments:

Shawn Jensen said...

its about time! I am very jealous of your new car. I really wanted one of those when they first came out. Lucky!

Ashley Eliza said...

Kara! you are too cute :) sounds like you guys had an amazing time on your cruise!!! Im not goin to lie..im jealous!