Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I'm Grateful For

So I was thinking today about my sweetheart and thought I'd post a few thoughts of mine. I am so grateful for my husband. He is so patient and so kind to me. I've had a bit of an emotional week and he has held me close everyday and has assured me that everything is going to be okay. He is such a good listener and lets me tell him what's on my mind even if it's at 3 in the morning. He'll listen and hold me and then say something so adorable that I just can't be sad anymore. He is my angel. A family very dear to us is having a very rough time. It's hard to see a family you love so much going through so much pain. It's helped me see things that I have in my life differently. There are many things I take for granted when really I would be so miserable if they were all taken away from me. I'm so grateful for the gospel in my life. I know I have a purpose here in this life and I know who I am. There are so many people who don't know that. It breaks my heart. I have so much appreciation for the missionaries that go all over the world to share the truth to these people. I hope we are all praying for the missionaries and for the people who are searching for truth and for happiness. I know I need to remember to do this more often. They need our prayers. We all need each other's prayers. :)
Anyways, I am just so grateful for what I have and know, and for my sweet husband. Life can be hard, but it's so worth it when you have the support of a loving companion. We love you all! Thank you so much for your friendship and love. And we hope you all have a fabulous Thanksgiving month!!!! :) Life is good!

1 comment:

Monica B Jensen said...

Sorry you are having a rough week! And very glad you have a nice "special friend" to make you feel better! We love you!!!!!