Well, today I got a JOB!!! YAY!!!! I'm going to work at Costco. I asked if I'd get a free club member card, but I don't. :( ha! But it's all good! I think it'll be fun and it will help us out so much!!
This week we've been playing lots of sports as a company. Monday the boys all played kickball. I didn't play in that game but stayed to the side to cheer them on with Heidi.
Wednesday we played Ultimate Frisbee!! I played that time. It was a ton of fun! Tyler being the Ultimate champion kicked trash!! I even made a goal and a sweet behind the back toss that led to another goal. Unfortunately our amazing Ultimate skills weren't good enough that time and our team lost...But we still had a blast!! :D
Then on Thursday we had a pool party for Lyndi and Andy's one year old's Birthday! I have no idea how they spell her name so I'll find out before I butcher it on here. She's a cutie though! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera for that party so I have no pictures. But here are some from the other sports! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment